Wednesday, April 28, 2010

almost a year since rose marie's death..

It is so hard to believe it has almost been a year since our rose marie passed on.. leaving behind her son nathaniel. So much has happened this year.. We have tried to be good christians to help others and it seems it doesnt seem to help or show them a better life..As god is my witness I dont think I can put my children through helping anybody else or letting rude people live in my home. Something will change.. I hope god can work through this persons life and change them. Not only that but I am training in the Operating Room to do csections which is really cool..And jonathon is scheduled to graduate in a few weeks from the eighth grade! Seems like just yesterday he was born.. but such is life.. we all grow older, wiser, some of us that is, and one day will meet our maker..

No comments: